Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Getaways


But first, here is my little Jai, all excited to go to school. He likes to dress himself and brush his own teeth because he is so big now. When he grows up he wants to look after horses for people to ride.



So my birthday is was the same as the Launceston Cup this year so we didn't around to doing too much. But the next day we went to Swansea for a little getaway. another summer camp, Jai called it. We had beautiful weather and tried to pack as many activities into the short amount of time we had.





Mana and Logan baby sat so that Tim and I could go out for dinner. It was nice to eat without the kids whinging at us, and to enjoy the uninterupted views. Tim had the trout and I had their something, something fish. I can't remember. Whatever it was it was really good, and I was completely won over by the toasted coconut salad.







Kate's Berry Farm has a lot more on it's menu these days, but was still really yummy. My favourite is the blueberry ice cream.




1 comment:

  1. great pics elene! my fave is the one of you on the bed with the kiddys.is that ur bday cake?looks cool! have a fun kerang holiday!xoxo

    ReplyDelete