Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

My Mum...... I don't know how she does it!
Thank you for being my mum, and the person I aspire to be. We all love and adore you.


Last Night we had an early mothers day celebratory dinner. We wanted to get together before Wally and Wanda head off on their annual winter escape.

Missy's new BF! Paul fed lady-muck until her heart was content. She had plum chicken kebabs, fried rice, beef stew, tuna patties with aoli, and then trifle and profiteroles for dessert. What a hungry little caterpillar!




Happy mothers day Wanda. If it weren't for you, I would never have found my perfect match. Thank you for being the wonderful person you are. We missed Sarah and Ray, Jenna and Nandali, Sophia, Christopher, Liam and Bailey. It was a good night.

Jai, Arden and Ava will miss nan and pop while they are gone. We've had some beautiful autumn days to go walking and to get stuck into the garden. Happy travels!


Cross your fingers for Jai's cross country race this tuesday. He's been training hard, but recently got a sniffley nose. Go Jai!

1 comment:

  1. run jaiby! you rock my world! and dang that little caterpiller can eat!

    ReplyDelete