Monday, May 3, 2010

walking

All ready for school
These guys are stuck inside today because of the weather, but that has not damped their school spirit. Soon enough they will be walking to school together. Hey that will mean they will all be out of nappies, won't it? I'm excited...


I can't remember if Ava was walking when we loped all of those trees in our garden, but I'm guessing she has been well on her way for probably a good month now. She tries to go faster to keep up with the boys, but usually her feet aren't fast enough for her.


It's amazing how quickly everything greened up after summer finished.

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!they are growing so quick. i think little ones in jeans make them look so grown up!little ava bum!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog Helenie! I miss you guys! How cute is your little family! I'm so excited I can stalk you now on your blogger...hehe!

    ReplyDelete