Monday, May 3, 2010

A Mother of One

Ahh, the good ol' Mozart Place days... The year was 2004, Tim and I were still newly weds, sort of. I wanted four children at this stage, and I remember dad saying if we took these three off their hands we'd only need to have one.
When you have your first child it can be a lot more difficult than you first antisipate. Of course, looking back, one is infinately easier than three...

I was feeling rather nostalgic today, and in light of the upcoming mothers day, I thought I'd look back on first becoming a mother.


Monto April 2006

We moved to Queensland to spend some time with my famliy and also to see a little more of Australia before we would have more children and travelling would become more difficult.
Blue Boy...



Grandadda


At the park

Birthday happenings

The usual Garage Sale

Was this at Sarah's birthday party? One of the best ever.
PS don't get on Tia's bad side!


Lovers, kissers, holder-of-hands! Haha!


One of those 'almost-all-of-the-family' pictures




I love this photo! Good times

It was 40 degrees Celsius on this day, as well as many others. The pool felt like it was heated.



Golden Beach October 2006
This was our front yard for 6 months. I know it looks perfect, but there is a down side to almost everything i think. We were happy to have lived here, but happy to move on as well.



Jai's First hair cut at 19 months old





I think Jai was meant to be the second child born into the family because he is such a "people person". He would get so bored being by himself. Thats why I love that he got to grow up a little with Pani, Orrin and Tia. Sorry about the bite marks guys.





No, he isn't 2 years old in this photo, he's just cheeky. Thanks for my tough introduction to motherhood Jai, you have made me stronger than I could have imagined.I love you always, mum Big Kiss Little Kiss Hug Hug Kiss Kiss

4 comments:

  1. I love you Helene! This was a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Jai was and is still such a cutie! Miss you guys
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just love your blog. Looking back on fond memories makes all the hard work of life just absolutely worth it. Bring on many more. You are a gorgeous mum and it is a blessing to be your mum. Love you guys heaps

    ReplyDelete
  4. new photos!yay! yes that was sarahs bday, lots of fun!ive got sum good bite mark photos of pani's face too! Happy mothers day mother helene xoxo

    ReplyDelete